I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dane & Kahler

These two boys were just amazing to photograph! Doesn't Dane have gorgeous lady killer eyes? He was so good, I couldn't believe he would just stay there and not bolt like my little guy. Kahler was so sweet, I love how he is resting his hand on his chin in the basket, adorable!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

What sweet little guys. They all turned out so cute, and it looks like you had great participants!

Jen said...

They are so sweet. I too love the basket. They are adorable. Great job capturing them. Only a few more weeks for mine :)