I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Easter Kids

SHOOT SUMMARY: Mom begging Alivia for 10 minutes, Easter outfits finally on 9 minutes, barely 2 minutes in studio before Isaac bolts, 1 bowl of jelly beans gains Mom 5 minutes to shoot, 6 minutes back in regular clothes and 45 min at McDonald's eating Happy Meals. Capturing Easter pictures of my kids.... priceless!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

Katie Lee said...

your kids are ADORABLE!!! I have the cutest neices & Nephews ever!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

What cuties! It looks like it was all worth it! I love Liv's dress, and Isaac looks so handsome.

Jen said...

I love them. They are stinking cute...a lot of work on your part sounds like but totally worth it!

Maria said...

They turned out so cute! I can't believe how grown up Isaac looks! It was so fun having you guys last week, my kids still miss you!

FitzSimmons Times said...

Miranda - they are beautiful! You did a great job! I love the backgroud - especially with thier outfits. Good job!