I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Abigael

Can you believe those blue eyes? She was such a fun baby to capture and I love how they dressed her up in her Daddy's favorite team, she even has a binkie that matches. She put up with so many clothing changes, amazing! One of my favorite stages grabbing the feet!

width="726"

width="726"

width="496"

width="726"

width="726"


width="496"


width="726"


width="726"


width="496"


width="726"

3 comments:

mom2jjk said...

What did you do to get that first shot! What a cute little lady!!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

How do you get so many blue eyed babies to come in? Are you screening? She is a cutie, and I like seeing some of your first props popping back up!

Jen said...

That first shot is adorable! What a cutie and great job! They keep getting better!