I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Many Faces of Hunter

Hunter is the older brother to Gracie that I have done a few sessions with. He did not want to sit up on anything I put him on, so I let him do his own thing and I think he looks so cute, I wish I could pull off being slumped down in a chair that nicely. What a handsome cowboy. That horse he is riding is a duplicate of one that my hubby had growing up. His Dad made our kids one for Christmas a year ago. I love that my kids have one to enjoy also.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I love all the pouty faces! Isn't it funny that we love the puoty-ness in photos!

Melissa said...

Love his hair! It is the perfect red