I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sweet Pea Photography Pricing

Sweet Pea Portrait Packages

All money is due the same day and includes at least 1 hour of photography and custom editing. Processing takes two weeks and in the fall plan for 3 weeks before disc will be ready. Sessions are done either at my studio or on location within 20 miles from my residence. If location is further than 20 miles an additional fee will be applied.

Individual Portraits $95

-Additional $10 per sibling within same session.

Newborn $125

-Plan for two hours for newborn sessions.

-Parents are included in this session.

Maternity/Newborn Package $195

*Weeks 32-36 give the best Maternity results.

*First 2 weeks of life is best for Newborn Portraits. So call ahead and schedule around your due date. I understand babies come when they decide, so I will be flexible!

Family & Groups $125

*For the first 2-5 people, each additional is $10 per person. Maximum 15 people.

*For $10 per person I will do individual portraits in same session with the guarantee of 3- 5 edited proofs per individual.

Proofs

You will receive a disc with at least 20 of the best pictures in color, black/white and sepia custom edited. Each disc will contain at least 60 pictures. Along with your disc you will receive a print release allowing you to print whatever you prefer. Unless I am told otherwise I will put a sample of each shoot on my blog (no names if preferred) for advertising purposes.


Booking Details

I prefer to do newborns in my studio, but any other sessions can either be taken on location or in studio. My studio is small but works great for individual pictures or children. If you prefer both studio and location portraits an additional $25 and 30 min. will be added to the session. On location shots are best in the evening or in an area covered with trees. I do sessions on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Book early because I do a limited number of sessions each week and they fill up fast. Contact me at sweetpeastudios@yahoo.com


Clothing

Layering is best and adds dimension to your portraits. Bring jackets, hats, scarves, belts, blankets (for newborns) or any other accessories you desire. My collection of accessories and props are continually growing and may be used, but your own inspiration is always fun! If parents want to be in the newborn sessions I request black shirts be worn.


Discounts

10% off for returning customers.

Watch for other specials and promos!


***Prices
are subject to change***

No comments: