I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Emily

This baby was incredible! Not only is she beautiful but so good, she hardly made a peep and slept the whole time! Good thing her Mom took her home, or I probably would have kept her! Aren't her letters so cute, her Mom made them. Maria your chair looks stunning!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I want to sleep in that stocking thingy! What a cutie. I can't wait to see Mr Cooper! I heard they are pretty cute!!

Maria said...

Wow, you weren't kidding! She is absolutely beautiful! Great shots!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Oh, she makes me excited for October! What a beautiful little girl.