I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Kade, Kylie & Kaylee

This was my second time to shoot these cute kids. It was so fun to see them again and to see how the twins had changed. I think at one time we had 4 adults, one binkie, and a bag of gummy worms in the studio all in hopes of getting three kids to look at me and smile. So crazy, but so fun! I think I have found Kade's signature pose, crouched down, knees in and a toy in the middle. I am pretty sure he did that last time, what a cutie! I love the tub shots, if you can't tell! Is it mean that I love crying pictures so much?
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

These are so beautiful! I love the bright yellow, it looks so good with the white! The tub shots are great too! You are amazing!

Bon said...

Beautiful as always!!!

Melissa said...

How fun to do twins! Love the tub shots!