I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cooper

I told you there were more to come! Once again this is my adorable new nephew Cooper. This was my dream session, a newborn baby that I got to play with all day long! He is such a sweet baby and was so GOOD during the shoot. He folded in half so nicely and just slept and slept. We got so many great shots that I had a real hard time deciding. My Brother is in Construction and I love how tiny Cooper is in his hat! Thanks so much Brandon and Jen for bringing him my way! Oh, how I love newborns!

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love them!!! They are so adorable. I do love the one of the three of them. Thanks so much for doing such a great job.

Sarah said...

Oh man, he is so handsome! Those other kids must be total angels to turn out such perfect pics. I also love that construction hat! These are some of my favorite- he is such a cute baby! They look so creative.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Oh, you make me so jealous that you got to see the new little guy! He is so cute, and I love the different shots. The one of all three of them is so sweet.

mom2jjk said...

I want to snuggle that sweet boy! I love the one of all three and of course the construction hat is perfect! How come you didn't start this business when we all started having babies? It is not fair that the newest arrivals get such amazing pictures! I totally got jipped...:( But I don't feel jipped enough to have another one!