I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Darek

This little guy is my sons age and at the hardest age to capture. But we tricked him and went outside and I got to see his true personality. He was so fun to follow and chase around. I love crying pictures, look at his single tear falling SO CUTE! Love those baby blues!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh. My. Gosh. You are amazing. These pictures couldn't haven't turned out better if he'd been in a good mood! You take such incredible pictures.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

How sweet! He really does have amazing eyes!

Bon said...

So sweet! I love your new sessions. You are keeping busy! That is so great.....because you are an amazing photographer!