I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Whitney, Abby & Macy

Seriously so adorable! Poor little Macy wasn't to happy about pictures, but we did get a few! Apparently she was born with this scowl, and boy did she give it to me! The older girls were so fun, they remind me of my sister Melissa and I growing up. Their Mom does all their hair so cute! I wish I could do hair....

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Amberly said...

I think they turned out great! You are a great photographer!!

annebabe said...

so cute! the 1st one and the one of the 2 older girls wearing the hats against the light blue back ground are my favorites. ;)

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I left a comment yesterday, I just don't know what happened to it!? I love the contrast between the two brown eyed girls then the little one with blue! Maybe there is hope that if we have another girl, she could get blue eyes! They are all cuties and the pictures are awesome!