I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jocelyn

This photo shoot was so special in many ways. I couldn't help but be teary eyed to be a part in it. Lara the Mom grew up by me, she was my little sister Maria's good friend and I was good friends with her sister. So many memories of my childhood are in their home. Justin and Lara have been trying to have children for many years and they just adopted this beautiful baby girl. She is so sweet and perfect in every way. It was so touching watching how they held and looked at her. I could just feel that little Jocelyn is supposed to be theirs. I love the way the pictures turned out and I hope you can feel what an incredible experience this little family has had. Lara came with so many ideas I loved it! The sweet blanket she is laying on is from her birth mom and the little stuffed animal was Lara's as a baby....so special! Thank You so much for allowing me to me capture this moment in your lives!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

7 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

Oh, they are so pretty! I can't wait to see them all. Thank you.

Michelle and Cal said...

BEAUTIFUL! You truly have a gift of capturing the innocence and precious beauty of this child. Adoption is a wonderful gift to all those involved. That perfect tiny baby is so lucky to have found her new family.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

What beautiful pictures. You captured them so well, and it is fun to see the parents in so many of them. Truly a miracle for their little family.

Kirsten said...

Those are beautiful! It almost makes me cry. We may be adopting in the future and I can just imagine how much love they have for their baby girl. For a child that they have waited so long for. She must be a very special little girl. By the way, I am dying to see our pics!

Maria said...

She is so beautiful! I don't think I've ever seen two parents so happy before! I LOVE the one in Justin's guitar case! Did you know he wrote a song for her years ago? Sweet huh?

Melissa said...

Perfect!

Hilarie said...

Beautiful!