I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Zierke Family

This family was so fun! I totally enjoyed my time with them. I love how much they enjoy each others company! You can tell how those little grand kids are everything in their grandparents lives! Thanks for being flexible as we worked around Idaho weather!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Bon said...

Love your new sessions! You have such an eye! I don't know how you find the time to update on your blog. I am about ten sessions behind! I feel frazzled!:)

Lara Zierke said...

Yay! They look good. Can't wait to see them all.