I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Brizzee Kids

These kids belong to our good friends Dave and Amy. Ethan the youngest was not too into having his picture taken, but the other two were so good to work with. Amy thanks for pulling this together even though you were leaving for California the next day and had a few hours notice. Sorry these have taken so long, I am finally getting caught up on life! Boy am I ready for my family to be healthy again!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I love how much they look like their mom and dad! So cute!