I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Monday, October 26, 2009

London

This little cutie totally won me over. She did not fit the typical two year old mold! She was really well behaved and listened amazingly! I loved spending time with her and her sweet little personality! I ran track with her Mom (who hasn't changed a bit) in H.S. and it was so fun to catch up!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

She does look like a great two year old. Maybe she could come teach mine a few lessons! So cute,love the chipped green door.

Bon said...

Oh one of my favorite sessions! Greta job! Great colors!