I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Finch Family

This is my brother and his amazing family. I love what I do and I love it even more when I get to capture some of my own fam. We had such a good time, lots of laughs! I think I was even crying from laughing so hard at one point! Aren't all their kids so darn cute?

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love them!! I adore the toothless shots of Syd. I'm glad I belong to them too. Great job Mir and cute kids Sean and Janae

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

So, so cute! I love seeing the family shots you take too!

Melissa said...

What a cute family! Love the toothless grin, happy baby, beautiful Savanah, and studly boys!!! Sean and Janae are pretty good lookin too...:)