I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Hope everyone had a great Halloween! We had such a blast! I love my "princess" ladybug who froze just a bit, but didn't want a jacket and my little pirate that said the cutest,"Arr, Matey".

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

6 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

Those costumes are the cutest! I can sympathize with Liv. I hated wearing jackets (whether over or under) and ruining my costume.

Katy said...

Great costumes! They are both so cute.

Melissa said...

Could your kids be any cuter?? Liv's outfit is soo adorable!! I love Isaac's earring too. I'm just glad the snow stayed away :)

Jen said...

So cute...good job mom

Bon said...

They look so cute Miranda!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I can't believe what you subject your kids to! Freezing cold outside...just for some pictures! J/K! Love ya!