I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

My new Niece

Isn't she beautiful and she is such a good baby. I love all the sisters shots...to darn cute!I am so lucky I had two nieces born in the same week! I am still hoping to do Aliza, but she is from out of town and has had a rough start. Get her healthy Annie so I can get my hands on her!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



And what do two girl cousins do while they wait... play dress-up of course!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Oh, she is so cute! They are definitely sisters. Great flower backdrop, lets hope we're using it soon again!

Jen said...

I love the look on Livi's face...priceless. Great shots. Hopefully someday I will have use for the flower background too. HAHA!
The girls are adorable. Congrats Megan and Dan!

Mary Duncan said...

These are absolutely beautiful!!! (:

Kirsten said...

Seriously Miranda I wish I could fly you up to Alaska so we can get new pics taken. I'll be back to Idaho one of these days, and I'll be calling.