I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sheets Family

I love when shoots go this smoothly! We had perfect weather and the kids were so good! I could have posted so many more to many good ones! Kristy have fun deciding what to print! Some of my favorites are the ones with the girls and their Grandpa's fire gear. So special! Thanks guys!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I love seeing some of the same kids and families! These turned out so cute! What a beautiful family. I hope I get to have some taken soon...Aliza, get better!