I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Saunders Family

I was so impressed with how well behaved these kids are! Anytime you get more than a one child in a portrait it gets tricky and these guys were so good! I love all their blue eyes! We had the best weather for this shoot the very next day I think it snowed! Ug! The baby cracked me up all he wanted were his hands in his mouth, the picture of him chewing on them in the studio sums up his stage right now.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I love the ones on the train bridge. They are a super cute family! Miss you...