I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cousin Picture Time

I did this shoot clear back in November, (hence no snow or red noses!) but I wanted to surprise Grandma because they were for a Christmas gift we giving to her so I didn 't want to post them yet! These are all the cousins from Chris's side of the family. It took three adults and two bags of M&M's to get this to work. We were a three ring circus trying to get the kids to smile, look at us and to leave the chickens over the fence alone. I love all the different personalities.And it was all worth it cause Grandma loved her present!




2 comments:

Bon said...

Love em'! What a perfect and amazing gift to give! I bet she loved them too!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

So cute! Liv and Lexi look a lot a like to me! Do you think it would even be possible to ever get 25 some-odd finch cousins to behave so well for pictures?!