I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Jenkins Clan

These are more relatives that I am happy to claim! This goes on record for the coldest shoot I have ever done. I think it was 11 degrees! Aside from the cold I loved it! It was my first time shooting in the snow and I think it looks beautiful with the red building.We had to do lots of warm up breaks in the cars especially for the little ones,but it turned out being a very fun, fast shoot! Great choice of colors, thanks guys!


3 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I love the different individual family poses. You are awesome!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

It was freezing cold, but I think they turned out. Thanks!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

My mom's email isn't working and I wanted her to email all the pics that you took to me. If it wouldn't be too much trouble would you mind? If there are too many or you don't have time I understand. Thanks! mnielson2@yahoo.com