I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Whitney

This blue eyed beauty is Whitney! Whit lives in the white house that is on the land where I shoot all the time. I had just finished shooting a family and she came out with this awesome white hat on so I had to do some quick shots of her. We got so many cute ones in the few minutes we shot. It started snowing pretty hard at the end and I had lost all feeling in my feet, but it was totally worth it! Thanks Whit you are such a doll~you little model!






3 comments:

Sarah said...

She is gorgeous! You have been coming up with some fun family poses... I love it! I am impressed with all you accomplish... how many hours are in your day? I'm getting ready to call you again :)... I was debating whether to do a 9 month pic or not- but I think I will have to. My little Macy (well not so much little anymore) is CHANGING! 7... yup, 7 teeth! She looks like a jack-o-latern... too bad it's not Halloween- and she crawls- and stands/cruises furniture- and is starting to get some hair (kind of)... SO that mean... time for a pic! I'll have to call and see how your studio is coming. Fun times!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

So cute! She has the prettiest eyes! It looks like she was loving it too!

Bon said...

Great job Miranda. Your work is so inspiring!