I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cathy and her Kiddos

I hope I look as good as you Cathy when I am a Grandma, seriously! Cathy has 5 kids and 6 grand kids, so we almost had everyone. Maybe next time! The weather was beautiful, we just had to deal with some random snow flurries in a few pictures. I know this family really well so these shoots are always really relaxing and comfortable. It was so great to see all of you!

3 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

So cute! I love the close up of the little girl in the hat and gloves! It looks like a clothing store ad!

Brizzee said...

Mir once again you have done such a great job. My mom will be thrilled. Thank you so much for doing that for us.

Bon said...

I love the hats and scarves! What a beautiful family and they couldn't have picked a better photographer to capture that!:)