I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Taggart

This was my first shoot in my new studio! Yeah, it is up and running thanks to my incredible husband who put so much time into getting it ready. I love you babe for supporting me so much! The adorable little man is my nephew Taggart he is 7 1/2 months old and so cute! He looks like a little model. I love the one of him sneezing, hee, hee! Thanks Janae for letting me practice my lights on him.

3 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I love the first shot of him! He is such a cute little guy! I love the lighting!

mom2jjk said...

Holy cow has he changed! What a handsome little man!!

Melissa said...

Congrats on getting your studio going!! So exciting! I must say that your cute little parents look great after 9 kids and 44 years.