I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Friday, January 23, 2009

G&G and the Zoo

This cute couple is my Mom and Dad. They have been married for 44 years and they are still so in love after surviving 9 children! For as long as I can remember they have had pets in their home. These are the current residents Nikki-the parrot, Hans-the big dog and Mitsy the little dog. I don't know how they keep up with it all! They are currently serving as the Idaho Falls Temple Visitor Center directors. This is their third mission for the LDS church and we are all so proud of them. Thanks Mom and Dad for the great example you set and for letting me borrow a few minutes of your P-day. I love you guys!

3 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

What beautiful parents you have! I bet they made some beautiful children!:) They look so cute together in these pictures, how could you not love them?!

mom2jjk said...

Now no one can question why I have a dog, a cat, and two rats! Mom looks skinnier. Pretty cute couple. :)

Hilarie said...

Hey Miranda- I check your blogs now and then. I'm on of Annie's friends.. anyway these pictures are great! Its great to see they still have some of the same animals they did when I lived there 8 years ago! Especially Nikki-the parrot who you could hear ACROSS the street!!
Your parents look GREAT!