I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tebbin 3 Months

I can't believe how fast time has gone! I took his newborn pictures 3 months ago. Tebbin has changed so much and is such a chubby, jolly baby! The last attempts at pictures he wasn't to happy about it and this time he was so smiley! I love his baby blues, and just can't get over his squishy cheeks and rolls. My favorite is the one of him on his side, reminds me of a painting I have seen.

5 comments:

mom2jjk said...

What a little spaz! So cute!!

Janae said...

Those pictues of your nephew turned out incredible Mir! I can honestly say that you are becoming a true artist, and Tebbin was the perfect canvas to work with! I can't believe how he went from dead asleep to smiling like that! Way to go! Soooooo adorable!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

He's so cute! Your lights are amazing! He really is so jolly and chunky!

Bon said...

Oh man. I am so jealous you got to get your lens on his face! I still haven't even met him yet!! I wish I could bottle your energy. I had to cancel several appointments. It is hard for me while I am preggers!!

Your work is amazing!

Maria said...

Wow, just looking at that smile makes my cheeks hurt! He's a cuttie Meg (assuming you'll be reading these)