I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Gracie


This sweet little thing takes the record for being the easiest newborn I have ever captured. She was so good and slept pretty much the whole time. Her older brother was not happy about having his picture taken, but he finally cooperated when it was on hos own terms and if he did what his sister was doing (head on trunk) I wish I could have gotten more he is so handsome! It was so nice to meet you guys, thanks for your patience on getting these done!

4 comments:

mom2jjk said...

You say one of the easiest and I say one of my favorites! What a sweet baby. Makes me "almost" want another one just so I can get cute newborn shots.

Bon said...

So precious! They turned out beautifully!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Oh, she is so beautiful! I love the one of her in the hat, she is so tiny! Some of my favorites so far! Great job, again!

Mosers said...

Miranda.. I love the picture of her in the hat...it totally shows her size... and the boots next to the trunk.. I like that too!!!