I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Congratulations Brandon!

Today my brother Brandon is graduating from BYU Idaho, in Construction Managenment. We are so proud of him! He will be incredible in his field and will be very successful. He found a job in Utah so they are moving tomorrow. We will miss having them so close, but are very excited for their new life. They are expecting their third child this spring and for the first time my sister-in-law will get to stay home after her baby is born. Their shoot went really smooth, I got a ton more of Braylee and her amazing hair cause she was really into it, Jax on the other hand was more content to run around and climb on the fence. Good Luck with everything and even though you live 4 hrs away I expect you to come next year when your new one arrives and for a family session in the fall!

3 comments:

mom2jjk said...

One of my favorite posts so far! Maybe I am a little biased (sp?)!! I love all the shots. You captured everyone so perfectly.

Bon said...

So beautiful Miranda! You are so busy! That is awesome!!! I love the vintage!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Too cute! I bet you're really going to miss them nearby! I love the shot of Jax on Brandon's shoulders showing their strong muscles!