I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

All Because Two People Fell In Love

I know that saying is used a lot, but look at what these two started, I love it! And they are so cute! I took these the day after Thanksgiving and had the opportunity to meet their neat family. They were all together for Thanksgiving, Grandma & Grandpas anniversary, a Missionary coming home and a Wedding. And somehow they squeezed in pictures! I think there was 39 people total (the biggest crowd I have ever done). It was pretty chilly and windy, but we managed to capture the moment of everyone together. We had to take warm up breaks for us and also my camera was getting cold and loosing it's response time. It was so fun to try something new and to meet everyone. I was even treated to some yummy peach pie.Thanks you guys! Here are just a few!

2 comments:

Bon said...

Miranda...I love your new sessions! Was it scary doing a big group? I had two opportunities to do big groups but couldn't because I a had family in town! You definitely delivered!!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

You did awesome for having such a large group! Way to go-see you can do anything!