I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tenna

I am so lucky I got to do three little newborn girls in a row! This one we were having a hard time finding a day that would work because of the gloomy weather (can't wait for my lights)anyways we finally found a day and it was worth the wait. She is so beautiful and such a little angel. I love her name and think it fits her petite frame. Her brother Parker didn't want much to do with me, but I was just barely able to capture some. Can you believe those curls and eyes?






2 comments:

Bon said...

Miranda! Gorgeous! These are some of my favorite baby ones this far! They look like porcelain...seriously you captured them so well!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I like the feet, with the body blurred! And I also love the one of Parker pouting! You're right those are beautiful curls! Well done!