I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Larsen Family

When I do my sessions, my goal is to try and capture the real personalities of each person and this family I feel I definitely got each one! I love how animated they are! I had a hard time deciding, they had so many good ones to pick from. I got a kick out the ones with the two boys, it makes me want Isaac to have a brother (almost). And that tutu is so adorable! I love her pouty face, I can tell who runs that household! Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I love the pouty tu-tu and the daddy kissing the daughter! Too sweet!

NanaL said...

Nana Sue thinks she has the cutest grandkids in All the World! I love you and Miss you! xoxo