I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Croft Family

So this was my first shoot with a chopper, and I definitely don't feel my name looks tough enough to go with this awesome bike. The Dad built the bike and it is incredible! My husband has been drooling at the pictures of it as I have been working on them! I really enjoyed this shoot cause we had nice weather, I got to meet a new family and they brought great props.Thanks guys it was so fun to spend a few hours with you!

3 comments:

Bon said...

Fabulous as always! I especially love the last family picture and the family picture with the chopper! So classic and original!

Jodi said...

I love it! Your next big adventure--Petersen family pictures at the John Deere lot. My husband is a freak about John Deere tractors. I just have to stop coming up with excuses why not to have pictures. Danny needs haircut, Austin needs haircut, Austin had a black eye, I had a crown fall off, we are too fat, baby has baby pimples, etc. Then John Deere lot here we come.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Love the chopper! I like this photo shoot, it seems just a little bit different from some of the others.