I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Robertson Family


I seriously love this location! The lighting was just beautiful and there were leaves falling all through the shoot. These boys were so funny, they really weren't into the shoot till the trike and wagon came out then they were all smiles! Sharla was my first maternity shoot and look at how adorable her little baby is. I love the one of the parents together, so sweet the way they are looking at each other! It was so great capturing your family again!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

So beautiful. BTW- I still look here a lot- but haven't been commenting as much... I seem to get interrupted! I meant to ask you the other night (at target) if you had finished up your family shoots for the season- guess not! I love all the leaves here, too. Very fall looking- even though we're nearing Dec.- YAY for that!

Sharla Anne said...

miranda,
the pictures turned out so beautiful thank you so much for your time you do such beautiful work.
thanks again,
The robertsons

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

What a beautiful family. I love the tricycle shots...money well spent! Aren't you glad I'm back?!

Bon said...

I am so in love with this family and this gorgeous amazing shoot! You are so busy! That is great! I will email you soon so we can chat! Miss ya!!