I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

More of Tebbin

This was our second attempt to capture my new little nephew, Daddy came along this time. I have to laugh at the Dr. Pepper shirt, does that sum up how you are surviving nights with a newborn Cam? I love all the ones with Daddy, so adorable nothing like a new Dad holding his baby! Now when he is bigger you can look back in awe, at how tiny he was in your arms.My favorite is the one with all three of their hands! He is so sweet thanks guys!

3 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

He's so cute! I would never guess he cried through half of this! The one in the muslim looks like Isaac did as a newborn to me.

Bon said...

Miranda you are keeping so busy! I can barely edit these days. I love the new sessions and love my sweet lil' nephew! I only wish I could see him in person!

Melissa said...

LOVE the hands shot. What a neat moment captured for forever!


The word I had to verify for this was "pictome" Perfect for a photography blog!!