I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

More cute nieces and nephews!

Here is yet another cute family that belongs to me! This shoot was so fun, fast and efficient! We had a small amount of time to shoot, so it was controlled chaos. I think they turned out sooo nice. And wow do I have photogenic nieces and nephews. For how fast we did it all, we even got a smile out of little Tagg! I love the one with my sister-in-law, Janae sitting with all her kids talking! I couldn't decide on a couple, so I posted a ton!






6 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I have the cutest family! These turned out so sweet considering the time crunch! You are an awesome photographer, and I hope you still love doing these when I get to move back! :)

Jen said...

I love them. They turned out so good. They are very photogenic. Nicely done!

Melissa said...

Great pictures of everyone! Janae looks awesome!!

Melissa said...

Miranda, can I just tell you again how much I love your photos!! They are all soo good and your littlest nephew is adorable. So I am thinking I am going to have to put your photo talents to use again when we visit my fam. I'll have to call you. BTW this is Mel Reese :)

Maria said...

So So So cute! Trason looks like such a stud in that hat! They just look like an eternal family don't they? Cheesy I know, but true. If your reading this your hair looks gorgeous Savanah!

Brittany Owens said...

You rock! I love your photos. If I ever live close to you, I have to have take some pictures. I am sure that it is also fun taking pics of your family. Well, maybe it could be bad. Especially with Janae. ;-)