I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fisher Family

I wasn't sure if this shoot was going to happen they are from out of town and the weather wasn't looking good, but it ended up being a great day to shoot and we just had to avoid the mud. I am so glad we were able to do it! I love this kind of shoot everyone is relaxed and we had a real good time. Aren't all the kids just so adorable?


2 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Again...well done! You have such a natural talent! I love the shot of the little girl in the doorway to the barn. She has the prettiest features and hair!

Melissa said...

Agreed about the girl with the hair! Maybe Jannessa's hair will look like that someday? If you are looking for a place to drive with all the cheap gas, my door is always open!