I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Moser Family

Can't get over how cute Peyton is in that top picture! Since he isn't old enough to sit up we had to get creative, and look how adorable it turned out. This shoot was so fun and I learned very quickly how fast I had to act cause little Landen kept me on my toes, and at the end Kaylan was my new pal.Landon hung on to that airplane the entire session and the doll Kaylan is holding was Heidi's Grandmother's, so special! I love it when people bring props or ideas! You guys have an adorable family and it was fun to get to know you a little better. I think sepia really fits your family, as I was proofing I was so drawn to it with all your pictures! Thanks for your patience on getting these done!

4 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

So many cute shots! How do you expect people to be able to choose which to have printed?! My favorite is the two kids walking on the train tracks. So cute!

Sarah said...

Look at that adorable red hair! You are so great at capturing their little personalities.

Layton Mom said...

You take amazing photos. Someday I will have you do my family photos.

Bon said...

You are an amazing professional photographer! I love all of your new sessions and can't wait to have your lens shooting away on my family!!