I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dean Family

These are some friends of ours and it was so fun to capture their whole family. I did some pictures of their girls earlier this year and I fell in love with their little Macy then, and she got me again. She is so adorable, has such a sweet disposition and is so smiley. She is 6 months here and has just learned to sit on her own. I love that these pictures showcase her stage, two little teeth poking out and sitting on her own. Too Cute!Syd is my Liv's age and has so much spunk!II love her cute little smile and haircut. This was so fun to do returning customers and plus it gave us an excuse to hang out as families afterward. Thanks Sarah for being one of my #1 fans you are always so encouraging

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That last picture belongs on a billboard or magazine cover. Cute family. The baby looks like she is full of it!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I love them! I really like the one of Syd running. Are you so sad the weather is forcing you to stay inside now?

Sarah said...

Miranda, THANK YOU SO MUCH once again for taking these & doing such a great job! Kids this age are not easy to work with! I'm almost feeling badly for Sydney (the 1st child!) because she never had baby pics this cute- and I don't think I even took 6 month milestone pics for her- isn't that strange... how many people do better the 2nd time around?