I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

4 sisters what's a brother to do?

I loved this family they were so fun, they brought props and had so much personality. The two youngest kept giving me great candid photo opportunities, and of course I had to take. I love the sepia one with her on the bike and him leaning with his skateboard, it's like they're saying, "this is my neighborhood, you don't belong here!"Love it!



6 comments:

Janae said...

Mir,
I LOVE those pics!! I can't believe how well you captured each of their personalities! What a gifted person you are!
Thanks for all you do for us!
Love ya girl!

Sarah said...

WOW Miranda these are really neat. I can't believe how many sessions you've been doing! You must feel crazy busy! I love these pics- they are beautiful.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

These turned out so wonderful! You are such a natural at all of this! You make it look easy!What a beautiful family.

Mosers said...

Those are awesome pictures! I can't wait to get ours back!

Cherie Nelson said...

Miranda -

You are awesome! Just plan on doing some for me in the spring when I have my big, fat belly and the baby is almost here! LOL

FitzSimmons Times said...

WOW! I had no idea you were so talented! I am so happy for you to have found something that you love! I have been looking for someone to take pictures of our family and I just happened on your blog through Cherie's. Are you able to take pics inside since the weather has turned yucky? Email me, would you? fitzlb@cableone.net
Brooke