I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Tender Hadley

This sweet little thing belongs to our cousins Steve & Zoe. She is 1 week and 1 day old here. Usually if you do newborns in the first two weeks they sleep the whole time. Not little Hadley she was awake almost the entire session, which makes things just a little trickier, but we ended up getting some really sweet shots. To me she just seems older than she is, I told Zoe I think she is a mature little spirit. She is so beautiful, it almost made me baby hungry....almost! Zoe had to have a c-section and I am telling you she looks amazing and hasn't skipped a beat. I wish I could be more like that. Of all the pictures my favorites this time are the angel one, and any of the ones in hands. Thanks Zoe, I love to capture newborns!

4 comments:

Zoe said...

Oh Miranda, they're so lovely. As soon as you called me to say you were putting them on here I had looked straight away. I was worried because she was awake almost the whole time that they wouldn't be as cute but they're amazing. I can't wait to see them all, I'm sooo excited!!! Thank you so much for taking these, they're great, I can't wait to show everyone now, I'm going to write to my family and send them the link so they can check them out. YEAH!!!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

So beautiful! It looks like she slept plenty!

Bon said...

Miranda these are amazing! I love them!!

Maria said...

Wow! You've been busy! Or I haven't checked your blog in awhile, wait, I've been too busy planning Relief Society Lessons! :) I absolutely LOVE the angel picture. Amy has dang cute kids. I love the open barn door.