I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Before I write about this session, I want to say thank you to G& G Johnson and Aunt Trudy for always letting me use their yards! I just can't get enough of all the neat textures and colors you have! Also thank you again to Julie for the wagon I think it looks so awesome with this little family! Anyways these adorable kids belong to our good friends the Brizzees. Dave the Dad (who is not pictured till the next session) has been best friends with my husband since they were toddlers, and Amy his wife is Christy's sister(from previous session). I am so glad Dave chose such an awesome wife cause I knew whomever he married I would see alot. We as couples have had lots of great moments and laughs together in the last 9 nine years. This shoot went so smooth. We did Paige first and she was doing all her own little poses and is so cute with those brown eyes dimples and pouty face. Baby brother Ethan only made it into a few but you just want to squeeze his chubby rolls! Logan is just so handsome and was so easy to work with. He loved the hat and wanted to keep it on! A first for me with any of the kids I have done. I couldn't decide on which ones were my favorite so good luck Amy! Thanks again for the cute toes! I love them!

2 comments:

Bon said...

Miranda! You have been busy! i love your newest session and the wagon looks so perfect with those cuties!! I love the ladder too! Great ideas!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Oh, I love the one in the doorway! So cute on all of them though!