I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Stunning!

This is my gorgeous sister-in-law Katie and my brother-in-law Cameron. They were such good models, I needed some more practice with maternity shots so who do you hit up family! Katie is about 32 weeks along (I think) with her first baby. So I used to say newborns were my favorite...maternity portraits are slowly taking the place. There is just something magical about a woman expecting! Katie is so beautiful in all these (Cameron you are too)! Her tummy was so perfect, not even one stretch mark to photo shop out! Cameron was such a great sport and you can tell he just loves being with his wife. I had the hardest time deciding on favorites. You two are going to be great parents to a beautiful baby boy!

5 comments:

Bon said...

Oh so beautiful!!! I love all of them but especially that first with the blue ribbon! Stunning! Now Katie needs to post both our pictures on her blog and do us some advertising! HA!

JANEAL said...

Love the pictures!

Jen said...

Mir, these are amazing. You are incredible. I can't wait for my turn.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Oh, I love these! And I can't believe she is 32 weeks, she doesn't even look that far along!They really did turn out so beatiful!

Maria said...

You're right, they turned out gorgeous! Hey, if Max won't cooperated when it's my turn maybe Cameron will! Just kidding. :) You're beautiful Katie!