I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

For Don

Don is the handsome Grandpa encircled in all his grandkids. He is one of the nicest men I have ever met. He is a devoted father and as you can see Grandpa. Don would do anything for his family. Something that always sticks out to me about Don, is he always puts others first. This was a rare opportunity that they were all together except for Julie's husband Ryan. And If you haven't noticed Don is the father to Christy and Amy from the previous shoots. This photo shoot went so smooth, even the kids were great! Each family wanted individual shots of Grandpa and their kids. I thought it was so cute! These kids totally adore their Grandpa. It was also neat to capture each individual little family. Don you have an incredible family and you are in our thoughts and prayers.

7 comments:

Brizzee said...

Mir, They look so awesome. It is so wonderful to have those rare pictures with everyone in them. (accept Ryan) We can't even tell you how much we appreciate you for all you did.

Sarah said...

Wow Miranda, these are really neat pictures- they will be treasures for sure. I really love looking at this blog- you are definitely a natural- I'm glad that you have found something that suits you so well. Thanks again for helping us out the other day- we are excited to see the pics!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Miranda you do such amazing work, and I hope you keep this love for photography!

Maria said...

I like your family shots just as much as your newborn ones! And you didn't think you could do families! I love the sand, it's an awesome texture in the black and white!

Melissa said...

Great family shots. I love the bare feet.

Bon said...

They turned out perfect and beautiful!! I absolutely love them!:)

Janae said...

Mir,
I wanted to cry when I saw the photos of Amy and Christi's Dad with the grandkids! I defintely need to do that with my parents. What a thing to cherish. It makes you really stop and think about what is really important in this life. Now we know why the Savior wants us to focus on family so much. That is all we get to take with us.
Thanks for capturing that for me.
Love, Janae