I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Adorable Niece and Nephew

My sister Maria was in town with her family so we took the opportunity and did a shoot. They have adorable kids Rachel and Logan. Rachel was the very first baby I took pictures of so it was fun to capture her beautiful face again! And Logan has the funniest personality, but you don't see it to much cause he was such a pouter in all these. Pout or not I think he fits the old school look. I found the trunk they are sitting on at a Garage sale for $15 that same morning, and I am so excited to use it in my shoots. I fell in love with how Logan looks in the aged photos! I had such a great time with their family! Wonder how Rachel and Logan will feel about the kissing one in a few years......

7 comments:

Maria said...

I've always thought I had cute kids, but somehow you've made them look even cuter! I LOVE THEM! I can't wait to get some framed in my house!

JANEAL said...

What adorable kids....great photos!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

These turned out so cute! I too love the chest! Logan's pouty face was super cute, and fit with the scenery!Well done!

Bon said...

Miranda I didn't think it was possible to get better and better...but you completely WOW me with every post! I LOVE THESE ONES!!! You are soooo awesome!! Can't wait to see more! Keep em' coming!

Maria said...

So I've decided that this last picture of Logan looks like he's at a train station waiting for a train and guarding his trunk.

The Price Family said...

Miranda, You have such a gift! Your photos are awesome. I will be calling you when I have my baby and its not to far away :) I'm on the count down of 2 1/2 weeks.
Jodi (wallevand) Price

Sarah said...

You really are talented! Thanks for letting me pick your brain at dinner. I love how you do all those little photo effects- rounded corners, fading, etc. It is really neat! All the details make such a difference! You are really great at this.