I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Musical Kids

I went to this families house for this shoot and we had a great time. Their house has really good natural light and fun chairs. The kids were amazing and are really so talented. The Mom wanted some shots with their instruments and some with Grandma. Grandma takes them hiking a lot so she wanted some with her boots. So fun! I thought they turned out beautiful! My favorites are the story book ones! I love trying new things and locations!

5 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

These look great Mir! If only it was all in the brand of camera...

Melissa said...

I love the grass shots, especially the first one. Once again great job!

Maria said...

What does the brand of camera mean? Oh wait, I get it, yeah, no kidding! My pictures would be much better if that was all it took! I love them, They turned out really cute! This means mine are next right? :)

Bon said...

Gorgeous as always my new BFF (heehee). I love all of the pictures! You are so talented! Keep up your GREAT work!!!

Jen said...

These pictures are amazing Mir! I am impressed again by your talent!