I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Cuties!

I took these the same day as Bray and Jax mainly because my sister-in-law Jen was there to help. Livi was so hard to get she was doing exactly what I didn't want her too, but Isaac was so cute. I took about 20 pictures of them together and the one above is the only one that Liv wasn't making a face! As you can see I have a lot more of Isaac vs. Liv, what a stinker....I think she sees my camera in front of her to much! Good thing Isaac hasn't caught on!I am really excited about Isaac's pictures especially the ones in the grass. I have a ton of pictures of Livi in my house so now I can add more of Isaac! Thank you so much Jen for helping! Can you tell I am totally loving my $15 trunk? These are all in color for my hubby, I love black and white pictures, but he asks me why I take the color out of everything. So these are for you babe!

5 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

You did get some really good shots! The ones of Liv really aren't bad either! Yeah for pictures of your own kids!

JANEAL said...

Your kids are so adorable! Cute pictures. Don't feel too bad that Alivia wasn't very cooperative because Carter won't ever hold still when I try taking his picture.

Bon said...

Your kids are SOOOOOO adorable! I want to squish them! I LOVE these pictures! I need to redo some of my children soon too! But it is hard by myself! I love your props and the location!!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, Miranda your kids could be poster children for the Gap. Sooo cute!! I love the little driving cap on Isaac- reminds me of my Grandpa. Adorable!

Janae said...

Mir,
Savanah couldn't get enough of "chubbs", she thought Livey was a doll.
We are so happy for your new "passion" - hopefully, we can get you to take pics of the fam before you get "crazy!"
love, janae and sean