I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Gorgeous Mom And Her Handsome Little Man

This is my beautiful friend Christy and her son Kadeon. Kadeon and Livi are really good friends, in fact Livi calls him her best friend, we are sad they will be living further away now. Christy is an incredible person that I really lookup to! She has an amazing testimony and is a great Mother. This shoot was really fun to do. Seriously could Kadeon be any more handsome in that suit? I love the one of them walking together with the words or the ones with the orange flowers. The cute wagon is from my friend Julie, thanks for letting me bum it from you, I love it! Christy and Kadeon are heading out for a whole new adventure and I wish the both them all the luck in the world! Thanks Christy for all you do for our family!

7 comments:

Cherie Nelson said...

Mir! These pics are awesome! You are SO good! Do you do family pics? Next time I get back to I.F. I want you to do my family - maybe even my WHOLE family - mom, dad, brother, sister... the whole party!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

I love them, and I think the orange flowers are my favorite! Seriously, you do amazing work!

Bon said...

AWWWW....beautiful as always! I loved these! So many new ideas too! Good job!! Can't wait to see more!

Maria said...

I agree, the orange flower ones are priceless! Hey, if you want to see Kristi, just come visit me!!! Too bad you hadn't found the wagon when I was there. I was thinking, when you're here in Sept I want to go up in the canyon and get some fun fall shots, are you up to it?

Brizzee said...

Mir, absolutley gorgeous. I love all of them. Kadeon looks so cute in all of these. You would never believe that he was any trouble. You have an amazing talent. Thank you so much for doing this for us. You are an amazing friend. Again I can't believe how good you are. School shmool.

Jen said...

Mir, these are great. I too love the ones with the orange flower...priceless.

Janae said...

Mir,
You just keep getting better and better every time I look at this blog!!!
I LOVE the ones of Kaeden and Christi with the orange flower. I also love the one with them laying down and close-up on their face.
I want a picture of me and the kids with the words like Christi. That is priceless girl.
Amy Brizzee's kids are soo cute!!
Isn't it funny how much they look like DAve and Amy?
You're totally talented, and I must say, I am jealous.
Love ya, Janae