I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

To Cute For Her Own Good!

My niece Samantha was in town and we had such a blast with this photo shoot! She lives far away so we don't get to see her much! My kids adore her! She is so beautiful and was so natural with her poses. We took over 200 pictures and I had the hardest time deciding! Hope you like the way they turned out Sam and by the way please stay away from boys!

5 comments:

JANEAL said...

They look great! I love the last one of her sitting on the railroad tracks with the guitar.

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

These turned out so great! You definitely can capture great shots of someone any age! Love and miss you!

Max said...

Has Mel seen these yet? They are great! I wouldn't be surprised if she flew her whole family out just so she could have you photograph the rest of her kids! My favorite is the upside down grass shot and the railroad and guitar one! Love them!

Bon said...

Great job Miranda! These pictures are beautiful and she better stay away from the boys!! She is beautiful!!

Melissa said...

Beautiful shots! I bet she will want you to do her senior shots!