I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rhodehouse Family

I was really excited to share in this families special day. They looked so beautiful all dressed in white. Looking at the blue sky you wouldn't have thought that an hour before it was raining and blowing like crazy! I am so glad the storm passed so I could actually capture this moment for them. It was kind of crazy cause we were crunched for time and the little one didn't want to sit still, but we were able to do it. I am so happy they are now sealed to each other for eternity!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

mom2jjk said...

Nathan right? That is very cool for them!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

How awesome for their little family. I bet they love that you captured their day so beautifully!

Jen said...

Great job on the photos as always. I love that you were able to do that for them.