I am a Photographer that believes you should own your pictures, so all my prices include a disc with your portraits.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Birthday Boy Ben

This little guy was such a trooper! He has the cutest little personality and big blue eyes! The only thing he wouldn't put up with was hats, he would rip them off the second they were put on. I love him digging into his cake, way to cute. I want a one year old just for Birthday pictures!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle and Cal said...

Oh wow! They turned out so great. You can't even tell he was sick that day. You did such a wonderful job, and I've been so impressed by your creativeness. I have lots of people who want you to take pictures now. See you tomorrow.

Bon said...

Excellent work Miranda! You are amazing! Love all your photo sessions! I had a lot of catching up to do!